Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Favorite Day by Piccolina Designs.

Ask almost any kid what their favorite day is and I am guessing that they will all answer the same way....my birthday! Well,  Piccolina Designs has a new kit called My Favorite Day that is all about feeling special on your birthday. There is even a boy version and a girl version! 


Last month for the Build a Kit at Stuff to Scrap, she did a birthday kit with the swatch they provided.  Were you able to grab My Favorite Day {girl}
Well, she didn’t think it was fair to do a birthday kit for only part of the population, so she also made My Favorite Day {boy}.
The kit contains 21 papers and 43 unique elements.
  
Both Favorite Day kits are 30% through Sunday, but you can get an even better deal by purchasing the My Favorite Day bundle.  You will get both kits (41 papers and 83 elements) for $6.

Here are the layouts that I created with these kits. 
This first layout uses the girl My Favorite Day Kit. 
I used a template by Memories by Digital Designs called Arabian Princess available here.
I also used Birthday Wishes Word Art by Memories by Digital Design available here

 This layout uses the boy My Favorite Day kit. I just love the colors in this kit! 
I used a template by Memories by Digital Designs called Birthday Wishes available here. 
I used 100 Kid Friendly Word Art by Word Art World available here

No comments:

Post a Comment