Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vibrant - word prompt at Real Life Scrapped

I found a fun little challenge at a new site a few days ago that I decided to participate in. I had hoped to make a layout but with my little family being sick it has not happened and I don't want to miss out on the challenge. So for now, I am going to do a journaling prompt and add it to a layout later! Here we go!

Vibrant - When I think of the word vibrant I immediately think of my children. They are vibrant in different way since they are different.
My oldest loves to be creative and will do some sort of 'project' at least once every day! I love it! Her face will be so vibrant when she comes and shows me the finished project that she has worked so hard on!
My youngest is a music lover. She is happiest when she has some music on. It has to be loud and it has to have a beat she can dance to! I love seeing her face light up when a song that she loves (and many times can sing a long with) comes on and see her start to dance so vibrantly!

If you want to see more about the challenge and participate yourself you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment