Monday, May 6, 2013

A Busy Life, A Simple Love, Lucky Me all from Simple Girl Scraps!

Life got busy a few months ago when I became pregnant with my third child. I was much sicker and more exhausted with this pregnancy then with my previous two pregnancies. Because of that I sadly had to miss some releases of kits from the designers that I create layouts for. Luckily this past weekend I was able to catch up on the missed kits from one of those designers Simple Girl Scraps! So now you get to check out some great products in her store that I missed sharing with you in February and March. 
First up is A Busy Life. I thought this would be appropriate to share first since it is why I am behind...lol. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps. Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is my layout. 

Next up is A Simple Love. I love the pink and yellow and orange together in this kit! So pretty! 
It is also available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel
Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is a look at my layout. 

Lastly is Lucky Me. This kit features my favorite color GREEN and lots of Rainbow as well. 
It is available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps here and here
Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is my layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment