Friday, May 24, 2013

On The Run by Piccolina Designs

Today I have a fun, bright, inspirational kit all about running! Back when I was young...lol in High School and College I was a runner. But even then I never did a marathon type run (I was a sprinter and hurdler) so that is a goal that I have to do someday. A few years ago my husband di run a 5K though! So proud of him! The new kit by Piccolina Designs was perfect to scrap the photos of his race. 
Check out 'On The Run' 
You can get it here at Stuff to Scrap. 

I used a template by Our MisAdventures called On The Trail. 
She had it as a FB freebie on her FB page. They are still available if you hurry! 
Here is a look at my layout. 
I also created another layout featuring my cute little girl. She loves to run for hugs so I wanted to capture this fun moment with Grandma. This kit is so versatile that it will wok for running and other layouts! 
For this layout I used a template called The Big Picture by Queen Wild Scraps releasing soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment