Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Love Ice Cream by Jen C Designs and other layouts I made this past weekend!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a fabulous day! I just took a shower while my little one was sleeping, which means no interruptions.....so it is a great day today! LOL! Do you ever have days like that where the little things are the most important? 
Today I have a kit to share with you from Jen C Designs and a few layouts that I created just for fun this past weekend! The kit is called I Love Ice Cream! Which I most definitely do! Ironically I did not have any current icecream photos of me or my kiddos so I am sure I will be coming back to this kit once we get some warm weather here. But here is a look at my layout that I did make after a look at the kit. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberry Pop
Here is a look at my layout. 
Reading with Grandma is one of my girls favorite things to do when she comes to visit! What a fun memory they are making together! 

Now here are a few layouts I made this past weekend. Credits are listed below the layout. 
 Kit: Dotty Girl by Marie H Designs. May 2013 Friday Freebie Template by AK Designs.

This next layout uses a picture that I just LOVE. I have been wanting to scrapbook it for a while but just could not decide how to feature it. So when I saw the instructions for this Speed Scrap at Scraps N Pieces I knew I had found what I wanted! 
Credits: Sometimes Add-on by Digi Preserves. More Than Words by Digi Preserves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment