Friday, May 10, 2013

Page Builders vol. 1 Templates by Piccolina Designs; My Story May by Jen C Designs;

Today I have 2 brand new products to share with you and 2 recently released products to share with you! First up is a brand new template pack and a kit from Piccolina Designs! She opened up her shop at Stuff to Scrap last week and you will love her products! If you have not had a chance to check her out, check out her store here. Plus it is 40% off right now in celebration of STS birthday! 
Here new template pack is called Page Builders vol. 1 and is a great muliphoto pack that can help you quickly and beautiful scrapbook lots of your photos! Here is a look at the pack. It is available here.
  For my first layout using the templates I used Just Be by Piccolina Designs. It is available at Stuff to Scrap here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

I also created another layout using the template pack and a kit from Jen C Designs calle My Story May. It is available at Gotta Pixel, Pickleberry Pop, and Scrap Flowers.
Here is a preview. 
Here is my page. 
I used Word Art from Word Art Worlds 100 of my Favs vol. 3. It is available at Scrapbook Bytes and Gotta Pixel. Here is a look at some of the word art included in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment