Friday, November 9, 2012

Sign on The Dotted Line - Siggie Templates by Ponytails Designs.

Happy Friday!!! I am so so very ready for it to be Friday! This week has been super long. I have sick kids and am really looking forward to having hubby home to help out! But on a happier not I have a great new product to share with you. I love all the cute siggies that people have in the different forums! Well, if you do to and want to be able to custom create your own with out trying to figure out the right size etc then I have the perfect product for you! Ponytails Designs has a new Template set Sign on the Dotted Lin vol. 1 that will help you create an adorable siggie! 
They are available at Stuff To Scrap here
Here is a preview. 
Here is the siggie I created. 

I used A Spooking We Will Go by Ponytail Designs. Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment