Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel. New Products from Word Art World, Twin Mom Scraps, Jen C Designs and Colie's Corner.

It is Gotta Grab It Time at Gotta Pixel! 
Lots of designers have made lots of great products in a matching color pallet! 
You can grab all the products from all the designers here. During the sale everything is just a buck! 
Here is a look at the products from some of the amazing designers that
 I am privileged to create layouts for. 

First up is Jen C Designs. 
Her collection is called Smells Like Christmas and is perfect for winter and Christmas photos. 
Here is a look at her parts. You can find them in the store here
Here is my layout with the collection. 

Next up is Twin Mom Scraps. 
Here collection is called My Pretty Garden. It is available here
Here is a look at her products. 
Here is my layout. I also used a template from the collection. 

Next is Word Art World. 
Her product is called Love of Family. It is available here
I love all the word art and fun journal tags in her collection. 
Here is a look her products.




Here is my layout. 

Finally is Colie's Corner. 
Here collection is called Frosty Friends. 
It is available here
Here is a look at her products. 
I will be back with a layout with her products! 



No comments:

Post a Comment