Friday, November 16, 2012

Months At A Glance and Special word art by Word Art World

Today I have two great product to share with you from Word Art World. It is so versatile and is also CU! It is called Months at a Glance. Available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes
Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 
I used Falling In Love With Fall by Ladybug Scraps and Temptations vol. 10 Template by Wendy Tunison Designs. 

Next is a word art pack called Special. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes.
I just love all the cute fun sayings in this pack! Here is my layout. 
 I used a kit by Adriana's Cafe called Our Life In A Year - November and the coordinating template by AKDesigns. (see my next post about these products and where you can get them). 
Here is my layout. 







No comments:

Post a Comment