Monday, November 5, 2012

Of Tricks and Treats and Friendship Knows No Distance by J.D.zYnes and a Freebie!!!

Hello! Today I have some great kits to share with you from J.D.zYnes. She asked me to work with not just one but two of her kits this month as a CT for the Scraps N Pieces store. So you get to see two of her great kits! First up is Of Tricks and Treats. I am sure you still have some Halloween and October pictures to scrap! This kit is perfect to help you finish up those layouts! It is available at STS here
Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is my layout. I also used a Template by AK Designs. Template 23 available here.

The second kit that I got to work with is called Friendship Knows No Distance. It is available at the SNP Store here. Here is a preview. 
 Here is my layout. 
I created this for the Quote Challenge at SNP. You can check out all the great challenges in the Forum here

Also, J.D.zYnes is the featured Designer this month until the 15th! That means that her entire store is on sale! Plus she has some great challenges and chances to win a free kit and discounts to her store! Check it out in the Scraps N Pieces Forum Here

I have also made a freebie for you! 
Click Here to the SNP Blog to download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment