Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Double Up Templates by Double Trouble Scraps

All my regular readers know that I am a huge fan of Templates. So when I got the chance to work with designer Double Trouble Scraps this month as a STS CT member I was very excited!! She is a template designer and has some amazing stuff including a lot of hybrid templates! 
You can find her store at STS here
Today I want to feature one of her template packs called Double Up. It is available here
Here is a preview. 
I love the variety of the layouts in this pack that all feature 2 photos. One of my favorite things about templates is how versatile they are and how you can really make them your own. As you will see in my layouts. One is photoless and the other has three pictures! 
Here is a look at them. 
For my first layout I used a kit called Geeky Espionage from B2N2 Scraps. It comes out this weekend and will be available at her store here
My second layout uses a kit from Ponytail Designs called Fabulously Faded. It is available here

No comments:

Post a Comment