Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wild Child by Simple Girl Scraps

Simple Girl Scraps is now available exclusively at Scrapping Fairytales! To start things off there she is hosting the Bird Cage challenge. You can check it out here. You get a FREE mini that coordinates with her new kit Wild Child! Here is a look at the free mini. Check out the forum to see how to play along! 
Here is a look at the full kit. I LOVE the colors and theme of this kit! We all know that children can get messy and crazy sometimes! 
Adorable right! I also love that the colors work for both girls and boys! 
Here is a look at my layout! I LOVE these pictures of my daughter! 
I used a template by AKDesigns that I WON on her FB page this week. Each week she has a RAK on her FB page for her new template pack. You can check it out here
Here is a look at Template Pack 16








No comments:

Post a Comment