Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August BAK at STS. Strawberry Pickin and Apple Pickin by B2N2 Designs

Can you believe that it is August already? This summer has been flying by! But a new month does mean a new Build-A-Kit at Stuff to Scrap! How does this work you ask? Well, the designers all make portions of kits from the same color pallet and you get to mix and match to build your perfect kit! How great is that! This month B2N2 has 2 wonderful mini's and an alpha for you! Here are previews and links to the store! 
Here is Strawberry Pickin' it is available here
Here is Apple Pickin' is is available here
Here is the Orchard Fun alpha. It is available here.
I had so much fun with these kits. They work perfectly together! 
Here is my layout. I used a template from Scrapping with Liz called Birthday Celebration. 
  I am very happy with how this turned out! I just love the deep earth colors of these kits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment