Thursday, August 30, 2012

Instafab 2 Templates by Memories by Digital Designs

As I am sure you have all realized by now I am a lover of templates! It took me a while to really give them a try but once I did I was fully converted! They are such a great starting point! Well, today I have a new template pack to share with you from Memories by Digital Designs called Instafab 2. You have most likely been seeing layouts with these great templates around if you frequent Scraps N Pieces. Plus you got a sneak peak at them last week on my blog when I posted about the kit I used with them, Lancelot and Guinevere. But now you get an up close look at the wonderfulness! 
Here is a look at the Template Pack. It is available here
Here are the layouts that I created. I used a collab from Wendy Tunison Designs and Busy Crafting Mommy Designs called Lancelot &Gunivere available here
I also used word art by Word Art World from her new Bold Words pack available here for the first layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment