Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ginger Scraps Buffet! New kits from Jen C Designs and Twin Mom Scraps!

Today kicks off the Ginger Scraps Buffet! This year in honor of the Olympics the theme is sports and the Olympics! So you should be able to find a perfect kit for just about any event or sport you or your children enjoy! 
First up is Twin Mom Scraps with her kit Go Team - Archery. She has three great products for you to choose from: Papers, Elements, and an Essentials pack. Here is a look at each of them. And if you are thinking you don't know what you would scrap with an archery kit then check out my layout for some ideas! 
Here is my layout. I really love the way that it turned out! 
I used a template from Jen C Designs called Clickaholic. Part of her new August Template Grab Bag.
August Template Grab Bag is available here
I also used a template called Double Trouble from the Grab Bag for my Layout with Jen C Designs kit for the Buffet. 
Her kit is called Go Team and is all about swimming! 
Here is a look at all her parts. Available here

I also used Swap Word Art from Word Art World. Available here
Now finally here is my two page spread! Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment