Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Happiest Place by Two Cute Kids

Do your kids love all things Disney? If they are like my daughter then the answer is a big YES! Well, today I have a wonderful kit from Two Cute Kids to share with you called The Happiest Place. And, you guessed it! It is perfect for your Disney pictures! My daughter has never been to Disneyland but we have plenty of pictures that are Disney themed! She is currently obsessed with Minnie and Mickey! 
So here is a look at the kit. It is available at over at the Scraps N Pieces Store here
Plus, she is the featured designer for just a few more days. So if you have not checked out her store yet you should since EVERYTHING is 50% off! But only until the 15th so hurry! 
Here are the layouts that I created. 
You will notice that the first one is not Disney themed! So you can see the versatility of this kit! 
 I used a cool brush technique from a Speed Scrap from Wendy Tunison Designs. She is doing brush speed scraps all month on he FB page! 
Here is my second and very Disney themed layout! 
I used a Template by Wendy Tunison Designs called Temptations Vol. 6. 
I also have a freebie for you! Yea! 
Click HERE to go to the Scraps N Pieces Blog to download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment