Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Skies Are Grey by Nibbles Skribbles and a SALE!!

Today I have a beautiful kit to show you from Nibbles Skribbles. Last month I got to one kit guest for her and she kindly asked me to guest for the whole month of April!! Yea! So now you get to see more of her great kits! This kit is called When Skies are Grey and is a perfect kit for both the sunny and cloudy days and events in your life! Here is a preview. It is available at The Studio here


Here is what I made with this kit!
I also used Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs Life's A Beach volume 2 pack. Available here. Here is a preview. 

Plus she is having a Easter Weekend Sale!! 
In addition to the 33% off all month, and 50% off Sundays all month She is having a $1 sale on the products shown (plus a few more) Easter weekend. There are 19 products in all that will be $1 each! 

No comments:

Post a Comment