Friday, April 13, 2012

My Week Templates; Magic; It's Spring; Girls to Ladies; All from Simple Girl Scraps

Happy Friday!!! I have a TON of great things to show you from Simple Girl Scraps today!! I am so excited! I have been waiting all week to show you these templates and what I was able to make with them! 
But first before I forget, if I were you I would make sure to check out her blog post for a freebie!!

So here is a preview of her new template pack My Week. It has 12, yup 12 templates in it!! One thing that I LOVE about templates is the basic guide that they give me to start a layout. But I like to still make the layout my own. They save me a ton of time. These templates are perfect for that! It saves you time by making it easy to just clip your papers to the shapes in the template and then embellish to your hearts content! 
I also love that many of these have tons of potential spots for photos! Or you can add papers with just a few photos. The options are limitless! They are available at Scrapping Fairytales, Scrap Delicious, and With Love Studios

Here is what I was able to do with these templates. 
For this first layout I use a kit that is brand new out today! It is called Magic. If you are a Harry Potter fan then this is the perfect kit for you! And for those of us that are not as intusiastic as others, it is still a great kit for anything Magic or Wizard or Witch related! Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

My next layout uses a kit called Girls to Ladies. It is part of a collab at With Love Studios. Here is a preview of the whole kit. It is available here.
Here is my layout using just her portion. 

My next layout using a kit called It's Spring. It is available exclusively at Scrapping Fairytales.
 Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

My next layout combines 2 of my favorite kits from Simple Girl Scraps. 
Owl Be Home and Cherished Memories. 
Here is a preview of Owl Be Home. It is available at Scrap Delicious and Scrapping Fairytales.
Here is a preview of Cherished Memories. 
Here is my layout. 
   
Plus you still have a few days to take advantage of her spring cleaning sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment