Friday, April 6, 2012

Scraps N Pieces April Store Collab and Store WIde Sale Reminder!!

The Scraps N Pieces Collab this much is so adorable!! It is perfect for any playing in the rain layouts, bath layout, spring layout, and just about anything else! This kit is HUGE! 
The awesome new store collab for April is called April Showers. You can buy the kit for $7.99, the Quick Pages for $5.99 or you can grab the whole bundle for just $10.99!
AS_slideshow


Here are the layouts that I created with this amazing kit! 
I did both of the layouts for challenges over in the SNP Forum. If you have not checked out this months challenges yet you should! Head here to check them out! 

My first layout was done for the Quote Challenge. When I read the quote I knew exactly who I would scrap about. My Niece has a rare chromosome disorder called 18q deletion. She is the happiest sweetest little girl that you will ever meet! 

My second page was done for the Smash It Up Challenge

Plus don't this weekend (Friday thru Sunday) the entire store at Scraps N Pieces will be 30% off for our Spring sale.   This is in addition to our awesome Super Saturday sales.  Pick up all of those kits you've been wanting and make sure you grab the store collab kits because the only time they are on sale is if there is a storewide sale going on.


I also have a freebie for you over on the SNP blog
Here is a preview. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Thanks for making that for Em, would love a copy!

    ReplyDelete