Saturday, April 14, 2012

Looking Forward by Jen C Designs and a HUGE Deal!!

Happy Saturday!! Today I have a great new kit to show you called Looking Forward. But first I have to share a Spring Cleaning deal from Jen C Designs with you! She is cleaning out her store and that means deals for you!! You can find these deals at her Funky Playground Designs Store and her Personal Store
She has 2 retiring kit bundles. 


A retiring templates bundle. 

A retiring CU bundle. 

You can get all the information on her blog here

Now here is her brand new kit, Looking Forward. 

It is available at her Personal Store, Funky Playground Designs, and The Studio.
Here is my layout with this lit. I just love all the cute word bits in it!!
I used a template by Meagan's Creations called Once Upon a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment