Thursday, April 26, 2012

Movie Time by AmyDane Designs

Hello Everyone! Kristal here with a great kit to show you from AmyDane Designs. I love to go see movies and since we don't get to see many movies in the theater it is a special treat when we do get to go! So this kit was perfect for the pictures of us going and seeing Lion King when it came out in theaters again! This kit is perfect for trips out to the theater or nights in watching a movie at home! It would even be perfect for a layout of your kids performance in a play or just playing at home! It is available at the Scraps N Pieces Store here. Here is a preview. It is on sale fot $3 this weekend only!
 I also used a new template pack from AK Designs for my layouts. 
It is called Template Pack 5 and is available here.
Here are the layouts that I created with these great products.


I even created a freebie for you!! I hope that you enjoy it! 

Click HERE to go to the SNP Blog and download. 

1 comment: