Thursday, March 15, 2012

Springy Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs; Butterflies and Blossoms collection by Jen C Designs;

Today my daughters and I spent the day outdoors! I am so ready for spring! Today I have some great products to help you get excited for the coming warm weather! First up is Springy word art by Memories by Digital Designs. It is available here. Here is a preview.

For my first page with this word art I used a new collection from Jen C Designs called Butterflies and Blossoms. It is available exclusively at The Studio here. Here is a preview of the pieces of the collection. they are available for just a dollar each for a limited time!
Here is my layout. 

My second page is made using Merry Go Round, a collab from Trish H. Designs, Robyn Pali Designs, and My 4 Princesses Designs. It is comes out tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment