Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life's A Beach Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs; Reading Room by Colie's Corner;

Are you as excited for summer as I am?? Well, I have the perfect Word Art packs to help you with last years summer beach layouts or the coming summer!! They are called Life's A Beach Volume 1 and Volume 2. They are available at the Scraps N Pieces Store as a Bundle or individually here and here. The Bundle is on sale for just 5 bucks so head over and grab it!
Here are the previews. 


I have a bunch of layouts to share with you with these packs! 
First up is using Volume 1. I used a kit by Colie's Corner called Reading Room. 
It is available here
Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 
I also used the Reading Room Template available here

For my next layouts I used Life's a Beach Volume 2.
For the first I used a kit by Wendy Tunison Designs called Country Market. It is available here
Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

My last layout uses a kit by Nibbles Scribbles called Skies Are Blue. It comes out in April and I will feature it on my blog then! But here is a sneak peak via my layout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment