Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Angel Eyes by Scraps N Pieces

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe that the month is almost over! It has gone by so fast for me! Today I have an amazing kit to share with you from Scraps N Pieces. My absolute favorite color is green so I just had to choose this kit to feature! Here is a preview. It is available here in the store. 
And in celebration of it being featured it is on sale for 50% off for a week! So hurry over and grab it!!
Here is what I was able to do with this kit. 


For the first Layout I used word art from Memories by Digital Designs Lots of Luck pack. It is available in the store here.

For my second layout I used a template by Wendy Tunison Designs called Temptation available here.
 I also used word art by Memories by Digital Designs called For You. It is available here.

And I have a freebie for you as well! 
Click HERE to go to the SNP Blog and download. 
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment