Friday, March 23, 2012

Beautiful Life By Amy's Designs

Today I have a new kit from Amy's Designs to share with you. It is called Beautiful Life and is it gorgeous!!! Here is a preview. It is available in the store here. It will also be on sale so hurry over and grab it! Don't you just love those colors! The blue, brown, green and coral go so well together! 
I had a lot of fun with this kit! Here is the first layout that I created. I used a template by Amy Dane Designs from this month Template challenge. You can check it out here in the forum and participate this month! It is from her pack Round About that is available here
I also used word art from Word Art World.
My second layout uses a template by Jen C Designs called Lots of Layers. It is part of her March Template Grab Bag available here.
 I also used Word Art from Memories by Digital Designs called For You. It is available here. Here is a preview. 

My third layout uses Word Art by Simple Girl Scraps for a WA Challenge at Scrapping FairyTale check it out here.  


And now what you have all been waiting for! Your freebie! 
Here is a preview. You can pick it up at the SNP Blog here


Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment