Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Template Grab Bag by Jen C Designs

It's time for another great Template Grab Bag from jen C Designs!! It always makes me really happy when she has a new grab bag out! It is such an amazing deal! 4 bucks for 12 brand new templates!! Yea!!
Here is a preview of this months grab bag. 
Here are the layouts I made using these amazing templates. 
For the first one I used a kit from Jen C Designs called Everyday Moments. It is available here.
Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

For my next layout I used a kit by Mommy Made This called Petite Pirouette. It is available here.
Here is a preview.
Here is my layout.

My last layout is using a kit by Amy's Designs called Beautiful Life. It is available here. Here is a preview.
I also used word art from Memories by Digital Designs For You pack. It is available here. Here is a preview.
Here is my layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment