Thursday, February 23, 2012

She Wore Blue Jeans by Wendy Tunison Designs and Sisterly Love Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs

I am super excited to show you some products from two of the SNP Designers today. 
Wendy Tunison Designs and Memories by Digital Designs.
I am going to show you some already released products that coordinate with some brand new items out today!! 
First is Sisterly Love by Memories by Digital Designs. It is available here
As mentioned above there is a coordinating word pack out to day called Brotherly Love. It is available here or you can get both packs together and save! 

Here are 2 layouts featuring word art from Sisterly Love. I used the kit She Wore Blue Jeans by Wendy Tunison that I will show you below. 


As mentioned above the kit I am featuring today is She Wore Blue Jeans by Wendy Tunison Designs. It is available here. Here is a preview. And to celebrate the release of its counter part He Wore Blue Jeans. It is 50% off for the next week!!

Here is a preview of He Wore Blue Jeans. Available here

Here are 2 additional layouts that I created with She Wore Blue Jeans. It really is an amazing and versatile kit! 


And of course I have a freebie for you!
Here is a preview. 

Click HERE to go to the Scraps N Pieces Blog and download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment