Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chevron Love Template by Mommy Made This, Snow Glaze by Katybug Scraps, and I love you just a little bit by Jen C Designs!

Hello! Happy Saturday!! Today I have an amazing template set to show you and the two great kits that I used with it! 
The template set is called Chevron Love. It is by Mommy Made This and is available here. Here is a preview. 
Aren't those amazing! You can make amazing layouts with tons of papers so quickly! 
Here is what I did with it. 
This first layout uses a kit called I love you just a little bit. It is from Jen C Designs and is ADORABLE!! It was just perfect for these pictures of my daughter dresses up as Minnie. 
It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

For my next layout using the templates I used a kit by Katybug Scraps called Snow Glaze.
 It is available here. Here is a preview. Here entire store is on sale 50% off until Valentine's Day on the 14th!! So head over and snag this and her other great kits. 
Here is my layout. 
I also made a second layout using her kit for the template challenge over at Scraps N Pieces. 
And, there is a freebie using this kit over on the Scraps N Pieces Blog!! 
Here is a preview of the freebie. Click HERE to head over to the blog. 

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment