Friday, February 24, 2012

Always in Our Hearts collab by Adriana's Cafe and Scraps N Pieces. Plus a Freebie!

Today I have a wonderful and unique kit to share with you from Adriana's Cafe and Scraps N Pieces. It is a kit all about adoption! What a special subject. I love the colors in this kit and they are great for many other subjects as well. Here is a preview of each part of the kit. 
Adriana's Cafe Portion is available here

Scraps N Pieces Portion is available here

I created 2 different layout using a combination of the kits. 
Here is my first layout. 

Here is my second layout. 

I also created a freebie for you! Enjoy!
Click HERE for your freebie. 
Kristal

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kit and freebie!!! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete