Thursday, February 16, 2012

New kits, Word Art and Templates! Check it out!

Today I have a fun springy kit to show you fro Amy's Designs. It is called For The Birds. I love all the adorable elements and that the colors are not your typical spring colors. I can't wait to get some fun bird pictures with my girls this spring to use with this kit! But for now it was perfect for some photos of my hubby when he was a baby! The kit is available here. Here is a preview.
For my page I also used some word art by Memories by Digital Designs called Momma's Boy. It is available here. Here is a preview.

I also used a template by Colie's Corner for my layout. She has a Chat every sunday morning at Gotta Pixel where she gives out a free template! I used the template from 11-06-2011 for my layout.

I also created another layout using Momma's Boy Word Art Pack. This time I used a kit by Twin Mom Scraps called  Love is Sweet and is available here. Here is a preview. 
Here the page I created with this wonderful soft pink kit. 

For the cool journaling effect I used Journal Blenders. It is available here
Here is a preview. If you go join in the Journal Challenge over at SNP you can grab these for free!!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment