Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Everyday Life by Simple Girl Scraps and Must Love Pandas by Colie's Corner

Happy Thursday!! I hope you are having a wonderful week! We have some birthday celebrating going on here tonight and this weekend so we have lots of fun things planned. But first I want to share some great products with you. First up is a new kit from Simple Girl Scraps. It is called My Everyday Life is she is giving it away FREE for a limited time on her FB page. So if you have not liked her already make sure to head here and like her so you can grab this great kit. If you missed it as a freebie it is available here at her Scrap Delicious Store. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 
I used a template from Colie's Corner new Must Love Pandas release. It is available here
Here is a preview. 
The Must Love Pandas kit and template set is the second product that I want to show you. I love Colie's Templates! Here is a preview of the kit. It is available here and here
It is part of Gotta Pixels Gotta Grab It event so you can also grab more coordinating items from other designers!
Here are the previews.


Here is my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment