Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three New Kits from Twin Mom Scraps!! Oh Baby!

Hello Everyone. I am so super excited about these new kits from Twin Mom Scraps. Now I may be a little biased as I am currently pregnant...but they are also perfect for pictures of my 3 year olds baby pictures and many other. Especially if you combine and mix and match the kits so that you get three color schemes with matching style and elements! Hurry and get them at the store since they are on sale for 20% off until the 19th!

Are you ready?? Here are the previews AND don't for get to go over to Twin Mom Scraps Blog to get not 1, not 2, but 3 free QPs!! One from each kit! Get going!!

Here is the boy version of the kit. Isn't it adorable! Now I want to have a little boy!! :)


Here is girl version of the kit. Aren't those pink and purples just lovely! 

I just love the colors of this kit! 
I love green and this kit works for either a boy OR a girl 
and you could also combine it with the other kits 
for even more possibilities! I love it!!


Don't forget to check out Twin Mom Scraps Blog to get the free QPs!!

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment