Monday, January 24, 2011

Layouts from Twin Mom Scraps kit Oh Baby (girl) and Oh Baby (reg)

Hello!

Do you remember the fun Baby kits I showed you a few weeks ago from Twin Mom Scraps??
Well today I am here to show you the layouts that I made with the adorable Oh Baby Girl Kit! It is available at all Twin Mom Scraps Stores. Click here to go to her personal store or here to go to her blog for links to her other stores.

Here is the preview of the kit to remind you how cute it is!



Finally, here is the page that I made. I hope you like it!




I love these kits so much that I had to make another page using the regular Oh Baby kit. It is chuck full of my favorite color Green! Here are the previews of the kit to remind you what it looks like.



And here is my layout!
I also used a template from Trish H Designs. SHe has some great stuff. You should check out her blog http://blog.trishhdesigns.com/

Kristal


No comments:

Post a Comment