Monday, January 24, 2011

I Heart You, new Kit from Best Kept Memories! Plus a Freebie!

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! My was fun but very busy! But I do have a fun new Valentines kit to show you from Best Kept Memories and a freebie!

The kit is called I Heart U and is perfect for Valentines Layouts but also for many other things. It is full of lots of fun shades of pink which makes it perfect for a little girl or baby layout! Which is what I did with the kit. The kit is available at the Crafty Scraps Store.

Here is the preview:



Aren't those pinks just beautiful! And this coming from someone who HATED pink until I had a little girl!!

Here are the layouts that I made with this great kit:



The second page I made into a QP for you!
Click HERE to get your freebie!

Enjoy!

Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Yes the pinks are beautiful thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete