Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best Kept Memories kit Ginger Love

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great week. Mine has been both good and bad. I accidentally deleted some picture files from my computer (that I had not yet backed up) and was very sad! Luckily my husband was able to recover some of them so those memories are not completely lost! It is certainly nice having a tech savvy guy around!

Today I have some cute pages to show you from Best Kept Memories kit Ginger Love. This kit is perfect for any cooking photos but especially perfect for baking or GingerBread adventures!! While we were visiting the in-laws for Christmas my daughter made a GingerBread house with her Aunt and this kit was perfect to complement the photos!! I hope you enjoy!

Here is a preview of the kit, available at the Crafty Scraps Store.


Here are my two layouts. Enjoy!!



What a fun kit huh! I love it!
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment