Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Template from Piccolina Designs - go check it out!

Happy Three Kings Day! 

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Holiday Season! I certainly have but am also ready to get back to 'normal' life! Today I have some great news to share with you. Piccolina Designs is one of the designers at Ahhh Scraps and they have lots of new and exciting things coming at their Forum/Blog. 
One of the things that they have started for 2011 is that Ahhh Scrap will be giving away a free template every other Thursday and a tutorial on the other Thursdays. 
They will also have some freebies every Friday. You can get all the info on their blog {HERE}. 
Today's template freebie was made by Piccolina Designs, and will be available for free for 2 weeks. I hope you enjoy it.


Isn't that a great template! I know I will be using it! To get it check out her blog post here. (From her post you will link to the store where you can download it for free).

Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment