Monday, July 15, 2013

This Scrappers Got Talent at Stuff to Scrap!

I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago that I was competing in the This Scrappers Got Talent competition at Stuff to Scrap again this year. Then life happened and I have not had a chance to keep you updated on each weeks challenge. So....I am gonna play catch up here! Tomorrow starts the final week (week 5) of the competition and I am excited to say that I am still in the runnings!  
Week 2 challenge - Mini Kit Challenge
This week was a mini kit challenge. 
You could use just the mini kit (and had to use each piece) to make your layout. It was also a white space challenge so you had to make sure to have white space in the layout. Here is mine. 

Week 3 - Journaling Challenge
This week was a journaling challenge. No pictures and at least 3 paragraphs of 4 sentences each. Plus three different clusters somewhere on the page. 
Here is my layout. 

Week 4 - Redo old layout. 
This week you had to choose an old layout to redo. You had to have a blended picture in it as well. 
Here is my original layout. 
Here is my redo. 
I actually have 2 versions because I created my LO before they decided that we needed to stick to the same pictures we had in the original layout. So here is both versions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment