Monday, July 15, 2013

July Template Grab Bag from Jen C Designs! Plus Our Story July Collection!

Today I have some great products to share with you and a bunch of layouts! 
Jen C Designs has created another great template grab bag! I seriously LOVE her grab bags of templates! They are packed full of amazing templates! Here is a look at the July Grab Bag. 
Available at Pickleberry Pop and Gotta Pixel.

Here are the layouts that I created with the templates. 
This first layout was made using the Zig Zag Template and My Story July. 
My Story July is available at Pickleberry Pop and Gotta Pixel. 
Here is a preview. 


My next layout was made using Girly Girl by Jen C Designs. Available at Gotta Pixel.
It used the Zig Zag Template.


 This layout was made using Call Me by Simple Girl Scraps. Available at Gotta Pixel. 
I used the Blendables 2 Template. 

 This layout was made using BFF by Word Art World. Available at Gotta Pixel. 
I used the Show Off 2 Template. 



No comments:

Post a Comment