Monday, July 1, 2013

It's A boy Thing and Simply Eh! by Simple Girl Scraps


Happy Canada Day! While I am not Canadian, I have a lot of friends who are. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Today I have some great products to share with you from someone who is Canadian  Simple Girl Scraps! 
First up she has some great kits in the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale happening July 1-5th, where 3 of her kits will be only $1 each!
 photo SGS_GS_BakeSale_July1-5_zps932bd80c.jpg
It's the first of the month and that means it's time for the GingerScraps Buffet! This month, the theme was "Designers Choice" and she decided to go with a boy kit!
You know what? It'll also work for a little "red white and blue" themed layouts as well!
It's A Boy Thing by Simple Girl Scraps
available at 
It's A Boy Thing Kraft Papers Add-On by Simple Girl Scraps
available at
Red White and Blue Alpha by Simple Girl Scraps
available at
She also has a NEW mini kit:  
Simply Eh! by Simple Girl Scraps
available at
user posted image
Here is a look at the layouts that I created using It's A Boy Thing and the Red, White, and Blue alpha. 
A 2 page layout about my hubbys birthday! 

I used a template by Wendy Tunison Designs for both layout. Temptations Vol. 13 available at Scraps N Pieces and Ginger Scraps.


No comments:

Post a Comment