Monday, July 15, 2013

Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel

It is Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel! 
I have three designers that participated this month for some great kits!

All three of the following layout were created using templates from Jen C Designs new July Template Grab Bag.
Available at Pickleberry Pop and Gotta Pixel.

The first kit I want to share with you is called Girly Girl by Jen C Designs. 
 Available at Gotta Pixel
It used the Zig Zag Template by Jen C Designs July Template Grab Bag.

 This next layout was made using Call Me by Simple Girl Scraps. Available at Gotta Pixel. 
She has 4 packs in the sale.
Alpha
Elements
Papers
Kraft Papers
Here is my layout. I used the Blendables 2 Template by Jen C Designs. 


 This last layout was made using BFF by Word Art World. Available at Gotta Pixel.
She made 4 packs.
Elements.
Papers
Word Art
Alpha
Here is my layout. I used the Show Off 2 Template. 


No comments:

Post a Comment