Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lots and Lots of great products!!! Wendy Tunison Desigs; Simple Girl Scraps; Word Art World;

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today I have a bunch of great things to share with you. In my last post I showed you the new Temptations Templates vol. 17 from Wendy Tunison Designs. Now I am going to give you an up close look at the three layouts I made with them and the other products I used in those layouts. 
As a reminder here is the template pack, Temptations Vol. 17, available at Scrapbook Bytes. Remember it is on sale until Sunday! 

Now here is a close up look at each of my layouts. Remember they are all created using the template pack. I just LOVE Wendy's templates!!!

First up is a layout using 35 mm. A collab between Wendy Tunison Designs and Pretty In Green. I was too busy and sick to use it when it first came out so jumped on the chance to use it with these templates! 
Here is a look at the kit. There are also a bunch of great extras you can purchase. For more details on them check out my blog post here. It is available at SBB, GS, and SNP
I loved this kit so much that I made 2 layouts! One with the templates and one without. 
Here is a look at the layout without the templates.
Here is my layout using Temptations vol. 17 Template. 
I also used word art from Word Art Worlds Photogenic Word Art Pack. 
Here is a look at it. Available at Scrapbook Bytes and Gotta Pixel

Next up is a layout using the templates and a kit from Simple Girl Scraps called Nature's Delight. It is available at Ginger Scraps. Here is a look at the collection. 
Here is my layout. 

Lastly is a collection from Word Art World called Sweet Baby Girl. It is available at Scrapbook Bytes as part of the Grab A Byte deal so that means each pack is just a buck until Sunday! 
Here is a look at the packs. 
Here is a look at my layout. 











No comments:

Post a Comment