Saturday, April 13, 2013

April Template Grab Bag from Jen C Designs and Spring Garden Collab by Jen C Design and Twin Mom Scrapa

Jen C Designs has done it again! She has a brand new Template Grab Bag released this weekend. I love her templates and this is a great way to get a bunch fo them for an amazing price of just 4.99! 



It is available at  Gotta Pixel and Pickleberry Pop
I had a lot of fun with these templates! Here is a look at some of my layouts. 
For my first layout I used a new collab kit from Jen C Designs and Twin Mom Scraps called Spring Garden. It is available at Gotta Pixel, Gingerscraps and Pickleberry Pop.
Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is a look at my layout. 
I used the template Brackets from the Grab Bag. 
My next layout using the Template Grab Bag. I used the template Blends vol. 5 Template.
I used Today by Jen C Designs for my layout available here
Here is a look at my layout. 
For my layout I used The Family Word Art by Word Art World that came out yesterday. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes. Here is a look at the great pack. 
For my last layout I used the Template Photo Lover. I used a kit by Scrappin Serenity called HOP and is available at Stuff to Scrap here. Here is a look at the kit.
Here is my layout using the kit.









No comments:

Post a Comment