Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hoppy Easter Word Art by Word Art World; Templatopia vol. 3 by Ponytails Designs; Just Us - April by Wendy Tunison Designs

Happy Hump Day!!! I am happy to report that I am finally (at least finally to me! lol) feeling better and ready to hopefully get back to having time and energy to scrap more consistently!!! Yea!! I am 16 week s pregnant so officially into the second trimester and feeling much much better! 
Today I have three great products to share with you. They all came out already while I was sick so you can get them right away at the stores! 
First up is Hoppy Easter by Word Art World. Available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes.

Next is Templatopia by Ponytails Designs. I talked about these templates here as well. But have a new layout to show you. Available at STS here.
Last is Just-Us April. I had a blog post about this kit earlier here. But here is a reminder of the kit.
Now here is my layout using all three of these products.
Here is another that I made using Just Us-April.

No comments:

Post a Comment