Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel!!! Hit up the $1 Sale!! Simple Girl Scraps, Jen C Designs and Word Art World

I have contributions to the Gotta Grab It sale at Gotta Pixel to share with you from three different Designers!! The colors for this months coordinating kits is so beautiful! So lets get to it! 

First up is Simple Girl Scraps. Her kit is called Sisters Forever and has an Element Pack, Paper Pack, Kraft Paper Pack, and an Alpha. You can find her designs here
Here is a look at my layout with her kit.
I also used Love Masks by Word Art World available here and Swap 107 Word Art by Word Art World. Temptations Vol. 18 Template by Wendy Tunison Designs available at SNP, SBB, and GS.

 Next is Jen C Designs with 8 different packs! Alpha, Elements, Mini Pattern Papers, Jumbo Patter Papers, Pattern Papers, Clusters, Glitters, and Masks! You can find her designs here

Here is a look at my layout. 
For my layout I used The Family Word Art by Word Art World that came out yesterday. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes. Here is a look at the great pack. 

I also used Blends vol. 5 Template  from Jen C Designs new April Template Grab Bag. It is available at  Gotta Pixel and Pickleberry Pop

Last we have Word Art World. She has made 6 packs for the sale. 
Clusters, Elements, Borders, Word Art, Papers, and Pattern Papers. You an find her designs in the store here






Here is a look at my layout using the packs. 










No comments:

Post a Comment