Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Sparkle by Just For Fun Designs

If you love the snow and the beautiful sparkle that it creates on everything that it touches then I have a great kit for you! Winter Sparkle by Just For Fun Designs. It is available at Scraps N Pieces and is 50% off today only! (Tuesday January 15th) So hurry to the store and grab it at this great price! Here is a look at the kit. Available here.
 Beautiful right? 
For my layouts with this kit I also participated in some challenges at Scraps N Pieces. Challenges are a great way to help you come up with wonderful layouts while also earning points for coupons! 

For my first layout I used a Free template by Karen Diamond Designs for the Template Challenge. You can check out the challenge here. But hurry it runs through the end of the day. 
Word Art by Word Art World. 

For my second layout I participated in the scraplift challenge. I really like the scraplift challenge as you get to use an amazing layout as inspiration to make your own! Check out the challenge here
Here is my layout. 
Abby Word Art by Word Art World. 

I also have a freebie for you! 
Click HERE to go to the SNP Blog and download. 










No comments:

Post a Comment