Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Noel by Scrappiness Designs

Hello! 
Today I have a wonderful Christmas kit to share with you from a brand new designer to Scraps N Pieces. Scrappiness Designs! Her kit is called Happy Noel and is perfect for Christmas layout but also many others! Here is a look at the kit. It is available here

Here are my two layouts! 
For my first layout I used a template from AK Designs called Our Life In A Year - December. Here is a look at the template pack available here
I also used Word Art by Word Art Worlds pack Quote me. 

Here is my second layout. 
I used a template by Nibbles Scribbles called Too Many Pictures and Word Art by Word Art World's Party On. 
I also have a cute little freebie for you! 
Enjoy!

Click Here to go to the SNP Blog to download. 

No comments:

Post a Comment