Saturday, January 5, 2013

LOTM at STS!!!! and if you need a photographer in Utah I have a great suggestion!

What a nice surprise I had yesterday when I got a comment on one of my pictures at Stuff to Scrap. I got LOTM!! (Layout of the Month) What a great surprise. And then when I went to the forum post to check it out I saw that I had not only the layout that won was nominated last month but another of my layouts as well! How fun! Here is the post about winning. 
Here is a look at the layout that won
Here is the one that was runner up! 

Now, I truly feel that one of the things that can make a LO really pop (other than the kit itself of course!) is the pictures. I am still learning about my camera and can't claim to be a photographer yet, but luckily my brother is! Him and his wife have a Photography company, Embre Photography. You can also find then on FB here. So if you live in Utah and need some great pictures feel free to contact them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment