Friday, October 12, 2012

Woodsy by Simple Girl Scraps and 101 CU Words by Word Art World

Happy Friday Everyone!! I really really love Fridays! This morning I went on a Field trip to a pumplin patch with my daughters! So much fun! But I am exhausted! But I did take over 300 pictures while there so now I have some fun new fall pictures to scrap! LOL! Today I have a kit to share with you that I fell in love with! I love the colors and feel of this kit and I think you will too. Best part is that it is part of Birds of a Feather sale this weekend at Scrappity Doo Dah! You can pick up each piece for just a buck! Here is a look at Simple Girl Scraps portion, called Woodsy. 
For my layout I also used a template by Jen C Designs from her October Template Grab Bag called Blends 4. (modified).
I also really wanted to have a fun and interesting title (with out a ton of work..lol). So I used an amazing product from Word Art World called 101 CU Words. It is available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook Bytes. What is so great about this pack is that it has so many words and you can used them in your pages AND in your designing since they are CU! Love it! 
Okay, you ready for my layout now? Well, here you go! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment