Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Spooking We Will Go Kit and Hexed Template by Ponytails Designs

I am super excited to share with you some products from one of my favorite new designers Ponytails Designs! I have known her for a long time and was a fellow CT (Creative Team member) with her on several designers teams. She has now become a designer herself and I love her style! So when she approached me last week about being on her CT I just couldn't say no! She makes kits that I would want to make if I had the time and talent!! So it is a perfect match!!! 
The first products that I got to play with is her brand new halloween kit A Spooking We Will Go and her template set Hexed. They go together so well! Here is a look at each of them. 
A Spooking We Will Go Kit - available here at Stuff to Scrap
Don't you just love those cute trick-or-treaters and all the candy!! I also really love the soft fall colors. It would work for both Halloween and Fall layouts! 
There is also an extra paper pack that you can purchase here
I love those shabby torn papers!
Hexed Templates - available here at Stuff to Scrap.
Here is a look at my layout. 

1 comment:

  1. I Like spooky designs, i want to get more designs like this from you, thank you for this post.

    Calendar Template

    ReplyDelete