Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This is Halloween by Queen Wild Scraps

Can you believe that it is only a week until Halloween! I am starting to get really excited for it! Although the weather here just turned cold so that puts a damper on things! Today I have a fun Halloween kit to share with you from Queen Wild Scraps called This Is Halloween. It is available in the Scraps N Pieces Store here. Here is a preview. It is on sale for 20% off thru the 28th! So hurry over and grab it! 
Here is a look at my layouts. 

For my first layout I used a template from Queen Wild Scraps called Spacing Out. It is available here
Here is a preview. 
I have also created a freebie for you! Yea! It is a paper starter. 
Click HERE to go to the SNP blog and download. 


1 comment:

  1. Really nice page starter! Thank you for sharing with us! :) You have left a lot of possibilities to decorate on it. :)

    ReplyDelete